Tuesday 21 September 2010

Day 1 - Initial ideas

And with the first day of uni, so commenced my plan as to what I shall be doing for the next few months.
It seems I shall initially be delving into the world of environments and mood setting.

First of all researching into the methods and effects of creating an effective in-game enivironment, then moving on to further experiment with what I have learnt eventually putting in place my findings in the form of one (or more depending on time constrains) finished building interiour or scene which is duplicated and altered in different ways to give of different feelings and moods (possibly different sections of one large complex) possibly to lead and effect how the viewer interacts with the environment.

Things I probably intend to look into are:
Lighting direction
Lighting colour and intensity
Camera angle
Movement
Sound vs. Music
Colour saturation on textures

and anything else i can think of along the way. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment