Sunday 4 December 2011

The Almanac 5

Well I finally achieved what I set out to do this semester and got all five monsters up and running in my Almanac.

There was a bit of a panic at the last minute when someone pointed out that you have to 'build' unity projects, and that they only go to certain sizes, which led to a panicked week of resizing and repositioning EVERYTHING from scratch which was a pain.

I also took my tutors advice in adding some more visual parts to the Almanac information page rather than lots of boring fake statistics so it looks MILES better now.

Anyways below is the finished video of the Almanac:


Now all thats left is to finish up my prtesentation and start preparing for the degree show (as I already also did my dissertation).

Woo!

2 comments:

  1. Cool work Jenny
    I'm sat in the MA studio and everyone here is trying to get me to give you a lower grade than everyone else! Mainly Barry and Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. D: Why are they trying to sabotage me?

    ReplyDelete