Sunday 7 April 2013

Long time no post (again). Lifes been busy as of late, but I thought I'd post a new update as to how my Pieretta Miku cosplay is going; and actually its going very well!
 
When we left off I had just made the white skirt (minus lace), the tail and the tutu. So shall we see whats happened since then?
 
Red corset:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sleeves:
 
 
 
By now it had reached christmas time and so because of monetry reasons cosplay had to wait until afterwards :(
 
 
Bonus picture:
 
 
One of my cats, tired from a hard days christmas partying.
 After xmas my Miku wig arrived.
Here it is (with pigtails removed)
 
 
And after some styling :)
 
 
 
Pom pom making (for the shoes)
 
 
 
 

Skirt Lace:
 
 
Top: 
 
 
Tights:
 
 
 
 
 
Next up the belt:
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hat:
 

 
Shoes:

 
Mic:



 
Outfit without Mic:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment