Sunday 2 October 2011

Happy Horse

Well this weekend has definitely been a productive one with the addition of monster 2 The Kelpie to my project, all finished and added to his own little entry in the Almanac:


I actually had a LOT of fun with this texture, I find underwater textures are really fun to make with adding all the little plants and crustaceans and such. It was also a fun model to light in Unity with all of the interesting green and blue hues and reminded me a lot of my first semester project.

I'm a little disappointed with how 'happy' this guy looks from certain angles....his stretched skin seal over his mouth didn't really work.... my textures always look nicer when they aren't actually on the model it seems lol. But overall I'm rather pleased with how he came out overall.



I also achieved a few little unity bits and bobs this weekend too, so that's one step closer to being done now too.

No comments:

Post a Comment