Sunday 14 November 2010

Crash burn and potentially finish.

Well after a minor set back a few days ago ( where emitters, polygons and skeletons did lots of stupid things they shouldnt have) resulting in the deletion and re-importing of half the things in my scene from old backups; I think I may have finally finished my sunkern temple scene. And ahead of scedual too!
I have literally just finished setting up the camera movements through the scene and am batch rendering a rough draft to see how it looks but fingers crossed, aside from some tweaking my scene should be all nice and done now!
I will of course post the draft video up here as soon as it is done for your (almost) enjoyment.
But until that is done I shall leave you with some simple work in progress renders instead.




No comments:

Post a Comment