Wednesday 24 November 2010

Pop-Ups in PVs

Looking way way ahead to semester three here but I was recently watching Kanon Wakeshima’s latest music video for Storytelling by Solita  and the ‘pop-up’ style of it all really inspired me. I’m thinking that something similar could easily be incorporated into my ‘The Spider and The Marionette’ piece too add to the storybook feel I was hoping to go for.

(All images are printscreened from the video linked. Video and images are copyright Kanon Wakeshima, no copyright infringement intended)
Something kinda similar was also used in Miku Hatsune’s music video for Fukigen Waltz (by OYSTER project) in the game Project Diva, however I prefer the look in Kanon Wakeshima’s Video where the ‘sticks’ on the pop-ups are not shown.



(All images are printscreened from the video linked. Video and images are copyright Sony and Krypton, no copyright infringement intended)

No comments:

Post a Comment