Saturday 5 February 2011

Express yourself

Well over the last few days I think I've made some pretty good progress with my Clara project.
I've learnt how to use blendshapes and started putting some into place to use for facial animation and here's what I have so far:

Also I have gone through a list of essential expressions (using an Internet meme) and attempted to see just how many facial expressions I can make using the few blendshapes I have. I must say I'm rather pleased with the results:

Normal


Happy


Pleased/Excited 


Goofy


 Smug/Evil grin


Forced Smile



Serious
  

Sad


 Bereft


Pout


 Irritated


Angry


Disgust


Confusion


Sleepy


Fear


Kissy Face


 
I must admit, after a hard day at my part time job, sitting here making faces with my model and drinking my golden syrup-laced hot chocolate I'm feeling pretty dang awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment