Friday 22 April 2011

A E I O U

First of all today I finally got the time to finish up the hair on my newest lady. Still haven't named her so any suggestions would be nice.

Here she is all haired up:

And if you're wondering 'why white hair?', cause I think its cool; that's why.

Also I now have the simple blendshapes for the vowels A E I O and U working. Took a lot more effort with such a higher poly count but I think it looks quite nice. Some of them appear very similar, but thats simple because they actually ARE in real life; but trust me, there are subtle differences:


Rest


A/I


E


O


U


Next up is the rest of the consonants then some basic rigging and eventually the aim is to have her sing the ABC song. Not sure about expressions yet though. I'm not sure if they'll clash with the mouth movements too much or not...


No comments:

Post a Comment