Thursday 7 April 2011

Uni and intership progress

Well I hate to say it but as of the last two weeks I have pretty much nothing to show for myself in terms of uni work... the little work I have done is to start on my essay about 'Why various ceramicists showing us photos of various pots is relevant to my life'.

This has mainly been due to the fact I've been working at both my internship and weekend job simultaneously. However as of the end of this week I will no longer HAVE my weekend job and so will have weekends free to work (and play).

However, I have made, I feel, a great deal of progress in learning to use blender. I can now successfully model, UV map, Texture, Rig, Weight and Animate in blender, which... I'm starting to think is much easier to use than Maya. Though it probably wouldn't be much use for high poly work I'm definitely really starting to appreciate some of the perks of the program indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment